Saturday, March 9, 2013

A simple life - key to happiness.

Aww Yeahhh Flowers!!


This cute little thing in the picture made my day! It must be hard for him to get up there to be with the flowers. (Feels like he is in heaven!) Hees.. So adorable! 

Happiness comes with simplicity in life. If by simplifying your life you could enjoy a deeper sense of freedom, peace and happiness, would you want it? But in order to do that, there is a lot of things that you have to let go.

I don't know about you but I would definitely want it. I dislike it when everything becomes so complicated, like in social life, friendships, relationships, work life, etc... They make me fed up all time. So tired of all these.

I hope I can make my life simpler, and just live a happy life without any complications.



xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment